We know that potential candidates are often less likely to apply to a position if they don’t match 100% of the job qualifications. Don’t let that be why you miss out on this opportunity! We encourage you to apply if you can demonstrate many of these skills and competencies.
Care for the Whole Person
At Janus, our commitment is to provide each employee with what they need to be successful. Our benefits package has been designed in a thoughtful way that allows our employees to be happy, healthy and whole. Here are a few things we offer:
- We contribute 100% of base plan medical premiums for employees and 50% of premiums for family members.
- We contribute 75% of premiums for dental and vision insurance for employee-only plans.
- We have an employee assistance program that allows you the chance to work through any issues that may arise with the appropriate professional.
- We have a 401k plan with 0% portfolio fees (traditional and 401k options, as well as rollovers and loan capabilities).
- We offer stock options to share in the value we create and in the ownership of Janus, so let’s make it something that we are proud of.
- We offer unlimited PTO because we want our employees to take the time they need to rejuvenate and relax. At minimum, encourage all employees to take at least 15 fully unplugged days off each year.
- We encourage sacred moments that are free from distractions and allow you to create a connection with someone or something that is meaningful to you.
- We provide a monthly allowance to cover the cost related to working in a remote environment like upgraded internet or to offset your cell phone bill.
- We offer parental leave because bonding with your newest addition is so important!
- We have caregiving leave for our employees that are the primary caregiver for a loved one and needs time to care for that person.
- We want you to look for personal enrichment opportunities and will give you up to $500 per year to invest in yourself. We want you to be the best version of you and take time to do things you enjoy!
- We encourage on-going training, additional certifications and professional development related to your role and will review all requests for additional growth (including travel).
- We have committees focused on organizational initiatives to increase employee happiness and the recruitment and retention of a broad, inclusive workforce that represents a diverse range of interests, abilities, talents, and cultures. You are welcome to join!
We have a benefits summary for you to review and will send more comprehensive information with your offer letter. If you want to review it sooner, just let us know!
Equal Opportunity Statement
Janus is an equal opportunity employer. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds and appreciate our differences. We welcome the unique contributions that you can bring in terms of your education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, ancestry, sex, gender identity and expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status, age, languages spoken, veteran status, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, and beliefs.
We consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Further, consistent with applicable federal and state law, Janus provides reasonable accommodations when requested by qualified applicants or employees with disabilities, unless doing so would cause an undue hardship. Janus’ policy regarding requests for reasonable accommodation applies to all aspects of employment, including the application process. If you require reasonable accommodation, please contact the People team.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the I-9 Form.