Effective Date: June 1, 2021
- Use of Site. The information contained within this Site is offered solely for your consideration and is subject to your verification. It is not to be taken as a warranty or representation for which Janus assumes legal responsibility, nor does Janus grant permission to use or practice anything contained therein, nor recommends such use or practice.
This Site is an online information service offered by Janus providing information about Janus goods and services and may contain information related to healthcare industry. This Site is not intended to be a used for professional medical advice. Do not use information from this Site to diagnose or treat a health condition or disease without consulting a qualified health care provider. There is no physician-patient relationship between you and Janus arising solely by virtue of the Site. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking medical attention because of something you have read and experienced on the Site. Do not use the Site for medical emergency services. In an emergency, call 911, your personal physician and/or your local emergency assistance number.
- Minimum Age Requirement.. You must be at least 18 years old or the age of majority in your jurisdiction in order to access and use the Janus Services. This Site is not intended for users under the age of majority and does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from such. By accessing the Site expressly prohibited from submitting their personally identifiable information to this Site, and from using portions of the Site for which registration is required.
- Ownership of Site and Content. The Site, and the information which it contains, is the property of Janus and its licensors, and is protected from unauthorized copying and dissemination by United States copyright law, trademark law, international conventions and other intellectual property laws.
The contents of this Site may be viewed and accessed only for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that all copyright and other proprietary notices are retained on any copies made of the materials. The materials at this Site may not be modified in any way, and may not be reproduced, distributed or used for any public or commercial purpose unless expressly permitted by Janus in writing. Any use of the materials on this Site for any other purpose is prohibited. Nothing herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right under any copyright, patent, trademark or other proprietary interest of Janus, or third parties. If you breach any of these terms, your authorization to use this Site is terminated and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed materials.
- Trademark.All trademarks, service marks and trade names of (“Janus Trademarks”) are trademarks or registered trademarks of Janus, unless stated otherwise. You may not use or display Janus Trademarks for any purpose, including but not limited to, in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of materials on this Site, without Janus’s prior written consent. Any other trademarks appearing on third party pages linked to by this site are the property of the respective owners and operators of those sites.
- Links to Other Websites.If there are links to third-party websites on this Site, they are provided solely as a convenience. If you use these links, you will leave this Site. Janus does not claim to have reviewed these third-party websites in their entirety, nor does it control these websites. Janus is not responsible for any of these websites or their content. Janus is not responsible for any charges or fees associated with financial transactions that may occur on or through a third-party website. Moreover, Janus does not endorse or make any representations about any of the websites for which links are provided, or any information, software or other products or materials found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk. The mention of specific products, processes, or services on this Site does not constitute or imply a recommendation or endorsement by Janus under any circumstances.The storage or reproduction of (a part of) the Site in any external internet site or the creation of links, hypertext, or deeplinks between this Site and any other internet website, is prohibited without the express written consent of Janus.
(A) becomes void or unenforceable for any reason;
- Disclaimer. YOU AGREE TO ASSUME THE RISK OF ACCESSING AND USING THIS SITE. THE SITE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THE INFORMATION ON THE SITE IS FOR GENERAL INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE ADVICE.
JANUS DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT, OR THAT THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, OR THAT ANY DEFECTS IN THE SITE WILL BE CORRECTED OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THE SITE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR ANY OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. JANUS DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTEES OR REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, ADEQUACY, USEFULNESS, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, IN EACH CASE TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. INFORMATION PUBLISHED AT THIS SITE MAY REFER TO PRODUCTS, PROGRAMS OR SERVICES THAT ARE NOT AVAILABLE IN YOUR REGION.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY WITH RESPECT TO ANY DEFECT IN OR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE IS TO CEASE USE OF THE SITE.
JANUS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SUSPEND OR WITHDRAW THE WHOLE OR ANY PART OF THE SITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE WITHOUT INCURRING ANY LIABILITY.
- Limitation of Liability.IN NO EVENT WILL JANUS, ITS AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DELIVERING THE SITE, OR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED AT THIS SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THIS SITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THIS SITE, OR THE MATERIALS OR INFORMATION CONTAINED AT ANY OR ALL SUCH WEBSITES, INCLUDING DAMAGES CAUSED BY VIRUSES OR ANY INCORRECTNESS OR INCOMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION ON THE SITE, OR THE PERFORMANCE OF THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, IN NO EVENT SHALL JANUS’S LIABILITY TO YOU RELATING TO THE SITE EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100).
- Forward-Looking Statements.Some statements on this Site are not historical facts and therefore are considered forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements are subject to risks and uncertainties as which could cause our actual results to differ materially from those expressed in or implied by the content of this Site. Forward-looking statements made on this Site are made as of the date of the initial publication and Janus undertakes no obligation to update any of these forward-looking statements as actual events unfold.
If, within 30 days after written notice of dispute, parties have not succeeded in resolving the dispute, then such dispute shall be settled by final and binding arbitration before a single arbitrator in Chicago, Illinois, pursuant to the rules of the American Arbitration Association. The parties agree to: (a) submit to the jurisdiction of any competent state or federal court for purposes of enforcing the parties’ agreement to arbitrate any disputes hereunder; and (b) waive any issues pertaining to personal jurisdiction or venue. The costs of the arbitration shall be shared equally between the parties, except that each party shall be responsible for its own attorneys’ fees and costs in preparing and presenting its case, and the prevailing party shall be entitled to reimbursement of such fees and costs. Notwithstanding the above, a party shall be entitled to equitable relief, injunction and/or specific performance in any court of competent jurisdiction, to protect its Confidential Information or intellectual property rights, without having to post a bond or other security, or to prove damages or the inadequacy of damages.
- Site Features.If a free feature is provided, it is being provided to you as a convenience. Janus reserves the right to change such feature from time to time in its sole discretion and Provider has the right to terminate, limit or revoke your Site access at any time for any reason, with or without notice. This can include cases where Janus determines that it is not in your best interest to continue to have access to the Service. Janus reserves the right to charge for Services in the future.
Janus will use reasonable efforts to keep the Site free from error, but Janus cannot guarantee the completeness, accuracy, availability, reliability or adequacy of the information. Janus cannot guarantee the Site itself will be fault-free, and it is in Provider’s sole discretion whether it will attempt to correct reported faults or errors.
- Electronic Communications.When you submit communications to the Site’s contact page or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You acknowledge that information sent by e-mail may be intercepted by someone unknown to you because of the nature of e-mail, through no fault of Janus, and you agree to accept this risk. By using the Site or sending e-mails, you consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. You further agree that any notices provided by us electronically are deemed to be given and received on the date we transmit any such electronic communication. The contents of any communications using the Site or send e-mails to us may be stored in your medical record.
- Security. The security of any data you submit through the Site is very important to Janus. However, no system can completely guard against risks of intentional intrusion or inadvertent disclosure of information sent to us. Moreover, when you transmit information via the internet, your information will be transmitted over a medium that is beyond our control, and the security of the transmission may be compromised before it reaches us. Accordingly, Janus makes no guarantee as to confidentiality or security. In addition, and to the extent allowed under law, YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY AND SOLELY ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY UNAUTHORIZED DISCLOSURE OR INTENTIONAL INTRUSION, OR OF ANY DELAY, FAILURE, INTERRUPTION OR CORRUPTION OF DATA OR OTHER INFORMATION TRANSMITTED IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE.
In addition, you understand that you are responsible to ensure that your computer has protections against viruses, malware, spyware, Trojan horses, and other types of problematic computer cookies, downloads, or software. Janus cannot guarantee that your use of the Services will be free of such problems. By using the Site and Services you agree that you will hold harmless, indemnify, and covenant not to sue Janus for any damage to your computer, laptop, software, or other computer system resulting from your access to or use of the Site and Services.